Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Last Class

Clown cupcake
This is for Gage!
Baby Rattler

Ronnie ate this as soon as I got in from class.


Baby Doll Cake

Class was fun last night. Not all the students showed up so we had elbow room to work. She also showed us how to make diaper pins and baby booties.
Kali was so excited this morning when she got up to see the cake that I made at school. You have to image her gasping and saying "she's pretty moma, did you make her for me"!
The cake went to school with Kali this morning. I am sure that the teachers are thrilled about the sugar high that the kids will be on.



1 comment:

RADstitches said...

I am offended that I have not been invited over to sample a cake yet!!! What started out as well you know what your daddy called it... ended up as a nice barbie cake! Great job!