Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh what fun it is to . . .

Kali trying, but she didn't like it. She did not have control of her own feet. She loved standing at the entrance to the rink and watching us. We took turns skating and sitting with her.

Ronnie never did fall and this was his first time to ever be on ice skates. He is a pro. Yes I hit the ice, but only 2 times. One time I landed on the hip and thought that I cracked my hip. LOL.
Here is the "PRO". He got out there and skated like it was nothing to it. He skated for 2 hours. He got so good that he just sped around the rink. Look out Olympics here he comes. I was waiting to see him jump and spin.

2 comments:

RADstitches said...

That looks like FUN! Where is that? I wanted to come and see you this week to get a jazzed up... but not enough time in the days! Merry Christmas! Thanks for the picture! I have one for you too!

Beth said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! :) Gage was getting after it! Way to go!! Yall have a Merry Christmas!