Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jabber Jabber

Can't believe that it is already March.

We had a full month in Feb. My kids are keeping us busy. My mom's sister, Linda, passed away and got to see Shannon, Mike, Kohly and Kessa again.

On to March, Gage is suppose to play baseball this weekend. Our tournaments are gearing up. We are excited. The DirtBags are looking good. I am ready to see what they do in a game.

Kali is just Kali. She is growing up way to fast. She is about to give her daddy a heart attack. Her new thing is, she wants to wear the top part of her swimsuit under her clothes, because she needs a bra. I thought Ronnie was going to die when she told him that.

I will try to blog better than I have been. I have been busy, but nothing to blog about.

1 comment:

RADstitches said...

Well, at least she does not put little balls in her bra AND put a bigger ball in her shirt for a freakin BABY! LOL