Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thought you would like to know. . .

You never know who will be a blessing in your life. In February, my cousin, Shannon, who lives in Virginia was in because her mother passed away. While she was in, she came by my shop while I was working on Julie Brooks' mom and sister. Julie has been such a blessing to me and to Shannon. Check out her blog - the Hawkins. I am so thankful to have many friends that are blessings to me. Julie is such a caring, inspirational person and a hoot to be around. Thanks Julie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Angie! Thank you for your kind words. You are a blessing to be around as well! You also rock my hair out! :)
I just realized I never called you back yesterday. Sorry! The boys have the flu. NO FUN! This is day 4 of fever. :( Hope yall stay well.